Do you have something to share with our members?
Each month we come together at Mermaids Restaurant to network with each other, to hear from professionals who can help us to grow our businesses, and to liaise with individuals from community organisations and all levels of government.
Attendance at our meetings is consistently between 15 and 30 people depending on the speaker, and members and guests come from outside of the region as well as within.
We have three speakers at each meeting:
1. The 5 Minute Member Showcase AKA On The Couch With Rita-Marie where we showcase one new member each month.
2. The 10 minute presentation
3. The 30 minute main presentation.
We seek speakers who can present engaging 10 and 30 minute presentations complete with tangible, easy to follow, step by step professional and/or personal development skills that our members can put in to place effortlessly to successfully grow themselves and their businesses.
If you believe you have a presentation that fits our membership please forward a synopsis of your presentation to Deborah Fay via email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your Full Name and contact details
- The name of your business / organisation
- Your training and professional affiliations
- Any awards or recognition you have achieved
- Your point of difference
- Your topic
- Specific areas you will be addressing
- Specific skills / information you wish to pass on to our members
- Details of any limited time only special offers you might refer our members to – if you intend to offer one
- A professional photo/logo for our promotional material
- Details of any social media sites
We provide audio-visual equipment including a laptop, projector and screen for PowerPoint presentations.